Cambridge Egypt School "CES" was founded in 1999 and has been successful operation since 2000.
The school offers education in 3 different educational systems: Language School, American School
and British School.
The school's belief is “all children should learn”.
The CES Mission is to create life-long learners, productive citizens and critical thinkers through the
Cooperative involvement of students, parents and educators by applying technology and
Implementing a challenging curriculum.
Our school considers our students capabilities and accordingly certain policies are implemented to
Maximize the benefits from our Educational Processes.
* A date will be set for an interview for both parents and applicant.
* Two original birth certificates.
* Copy of the parents’ ID or Passport.
* Copy of the student`s Passport.
* 10 pictures for applying students.
For transfer students:
* Most recent transcript for previous academic year.
* Passing record from the governmental zone.
* Transfer letter submitted from the other school which is stamped from the governmental zone.
N.B: A student placement assessment is conducted where a minimum grade of "C" is requires for
Admission Office: - 01022101058
Admission E-mail: - Admission@cambridgeegypt.net