The CES Mission statement is to create life-long learners, productive citizens and critical thinkers through the cooperative involvement of students, parents and educators by applying technology and implementing a challenging curriculum.
- Be educators who create an orderly, caring and safe learning environment.
- Orienting student's academic experience to help them become productive citizens.
- Be student-centered school to accommodate individual learning style and enhance the development of
thinking and reasoning skills.
- Embed student learning outcomes in all curricular and co-curricular activities.
- Embrace change through the effective use of collaborative practices, researches and technology.